Debates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MadManWithABox
MadManWithABox

Artificer Revised, Gunsmith Archetype Empty Artificer Revised, Gunsmith Archetype

Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:51 pm
The finished version of the document. Would like opinions on it before posting it in homebrew Request

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16RrPFfcGl69c27r3LaC70W6tYwbWwQ9-M2yK9TAo_q4/edit
Reaper

Artificer Revised, Gunsmith Archetype Empty Re: Artificer Revised, Gunsmith Archetype

Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:21 pm
Just wanting to confirm a couple of the limitations on the Thunder Cannon.
Does it count as Magical for the purposes of infusions not working on it (specifically Repeating Shot)?

Aside from that, still need to update the "Oncoming Storm" upgrades, since they are all really... meh, but i don't have any decent suggestions atm.

Still not a huge fan of giving a support a good damage option, but that's more of an "Abstain on the vote" than a "No"
MadManWithABox
MadManWithABox

Artificer Revised, Gunsmith Archetype Empty Re: Artificer Revised, Gunsmith Archetype

Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:03 pm
I could take the damage infusion off from the gunsmith and replace it with something else
MadManWithABox
MadManWithABox

Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:16 pm
Also, have you seen battlesmith?
Reaper

Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:18 pm
What i'm meaning with the infusions is to say that the ThunderCannon Doesn't work with infusions outside of the subclass, essentially.

Becaus then Repeating Shot doesn't work, which is good, but you can still Infuse it with the damage buffs.

And i have seen battlesmith, I also don't like it for the same reason. It's got support-buff, it's got too much going for it.
MadManWithABox
MadManWithABox

Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:56 am
What other buffs are you worried about? Arcane weapon is the goto spell for the Artificers regardless of their archetype
Reaper

Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:57 am
I meant you can buff it with the Thundercannon-specific Infusions, but you can't give it the Other infusions (mainly Repeating).
Buff spells like Arcane Weapon would still work on it.
MadManWithABox
MadManWithABox

Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:09 am
I fixed that so it cannot
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum